UltimatePopTartCommercial UltimatePopTartCommercial

Ill give it to ya

I gave you a 2 you lucky bastard, consider it a gift

I Love Death I Love Death

pretty cool

I liked it,it was original. That is one way to look at life at guess in a sadly pathetic way. Anyway it was still good even thought it was stick figueres 4/5.

Feed'N Frenzy Feed'N Frenzy

Simple yet...

Simple yet a good game. I like the colors, and the fact that you dont have to add in depth graphics to have a great game. I have seen games like this before, but I like the fact that the guys that are bigger than you actually chase you, instead of just roam freely. The only thing that I would change would be to make it a little easier to fill the bar up all the way, I barley found myself to get past the white bar for more than 2-3 seconds. Also, make it a little more advanced with power ups and other obtainables. But all in all, a pretty good, simple game.

jjwallace responds:

power ups is a great idea!!!!!!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Amazing

I love this game, anything that involves world domination and strategy is my favorite kind of game. This one is great, especially considering its free. It seems your physics work pretty well with the in and out of ships and airplanes to the infections. The only problem is I really wish we had more control over where the disease starts, what part of the region, so we have more of a chance of winning.

I am finding this a little hard to win, suprising since I beat the first one with ease on my first try.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Full 10

Probably the best song ever created right here (no lie)

2--2--9-9990-0-013-3-3---00-3--7-----