Feed'N Frenzy Feed'N Frenzy

Simple yet...

Simple yet a good game. I like the colors, and the fact that you dont have to add in depth graphics to have a great game. I have seen games like this before, but I like the fact that the guys that are bigger than you actually chase you, instead of just roam freely. The only thing that I would change would be to make it a little easier to fill the bar up all the way, I barley found myself to get past the white bar for more than 2-3 seconds. Also, make it a little more advanced with power ups and other obtainables. But all in all, a pretty good, simple game.

jjwallace responds:

power ups is a great idea!!!!!!!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Amazing

I love this game, anything that involves world domination and strategy is my favorite kind of game. This one is great, especially considering its free. It seems your physics work pretty well with the in and out of ships and airplanes to the infections. The only problem is I really wish we had more control over where the disease starts, what part of the region, so we have more of a chance of winning.

I am finding this a little hard to win, suprising since I beat the first one with ease on my first try.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Full 10

Probably the best song ever created right here (no lie)

2--2--9-9990-0-013-3-3---00-3--7-----
3---0-0--11---9999-0-0-0-3-9-3---00--
3--01-9-9---------2---7-7-7-2-2-2----
-00----4-4-0---3-4-4-7-4--2---3-3---0 ---0--4-4--04--4-4-------5-5-5-5-----
---------7-7-7-7-a--a-7-7-7---a-a-0--
0---7-7-8-8-8-8-a--a--8-8-a------

-Red- -Red-

Ehhh

Not the best, defanitley been done before. The only thing i hate is the 1 hit and your dead thing. There should be a life bar and it would be a lot better. Because you get 4 meteors coming from the same place at one time, your fucked. Still not bad though, very addicting.

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

WOW

Best dress up game ive ever played. Hell usually they cant hold my attention for 60 seconds, but i played with this for a good 20 min. It was actually fun and pretty cool.

You deserve all my 10

Private Pwn Private Pwn

Not bad

It wasnt bad, sort of like an undeveloped Alien Homnid. It got a little repeatitve. But all in all it was righteous.

DotVille deluxe DotVille deluxe

Great Game

It took a little while to get used to it, but once you got the town going, there was know stopping the little dots. I managed to build all 10 forts, get my dots to 500 happiness and smash the square empire after about 30 min playing it.
It was original in an unoriginal format....which i like. But what the hell was the deal with the clogged drains?

Penalty Master 2 Penalty Master 2

Too easy

1250 the first try

Energy^2 Energy^2

pretty good

Not the most origianl thing but i liked it. Its a little too easy though, the only thing challening is those backgrounds, they seem to throw you off a bit. But there are too many extra life bubbles. The music is awesome.

ClockSmash v0.8 ClockSmash v0.8

eh

Not bad i liked the music. Add an all time leaderboard for all NG and it would be better.

Foreverkul responds:

Making highscore table for NG is kinda hard because flash cant communicate with any other sites except the one its on (newgrounds in this case) but I have plans for one on a better game